MANRS Tutorials and online courses
- MANRS Tutorials in MANRS.ORG These six tutorials provide an introduction to MANRS, including the four Actions all network operators should implement to improve both the Internet’s routing security and their own network’s operational efficiency. Who Should Take These Tutorials? The target audiences are network administrators, network engineers, and other …
- MANRS Course in APNIC Academy. Course Language: English This course provides an introduction to MANRS, including the four actions network operators should implement to improve routing security on the Internet. MANRS is a global initiative, supported by the Internet Society, to implement critical fixes needed to eliminate the most common routing threats. Course Content Modules Status 1 Module 1: Welcome …
- ISOC MANRS Lab Manager. This is the initial version of the ISOC Lab Manager. This is a training/lab system initially created for MANRS to teach people how to set up BGP route filtering, source address validation and Internet Routing Registry (IRR) objects.
- Massimiliano Stucchi Hands-on MANRS Tutorial – 21 November 2019 – Costa da Caparica, Portugal
- BGP for All Training Videos – Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is the primary routing protocol used to transfer data and information on the Internet or autonomous systems. BGP is a Path Vector Protocol which maintains paths to different hosts, networks and gateway routers and determines the routing decision based on rules, filtering, weight and community.